Wednesday, January 17, 2018

An Introduction

Sup Dudes


So at the end of last year, I did a year in review post. 12 Months worth of sweet sweet janky shit that was either weirdly successful or hilariously garbage. You've probably heard of me but you might not've. That's a word now.

So anyway, in that post, some dude in the comment section suggested I make a blog or something. I have no idea how to do that, so this is my best attempt at it right now. No idea how it'll look with absolutely no special art or terrible memes to sprinkle around.

This will probably be a monthly blog, appearing towards the end of the month. I'm sure I'll be doing other things that a typical X-winger does, like meta discussions and stuff, but I'll do some fun stuff as well like Epic blogs, and how new stuff ties into the format, custom formats, custom cards, CCL stuff, just everything casual.

I'm sure as hell open to suggestions and expect my first jank post to appear towards the end of January. Shouldn't be more than 2 weeks. Gotta get screenshots from vassal and such.

So until then, may the jank be with you always, and I'll see you on vassal (I'm down for Epics and weird formats) and Reddit. 

Now enjoy this beautiful sketch of an Imperial Firespray.
54th Place 👌

Oh, and add me on Snapchat if you haven't already (same username as my Reddit account). Screw every other form of Social Media besides Reddit, because I'm different and want attention. Beware, a glimpse at modern high school life may show up on my stories from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment